Job Title: Call for Resume, Uganda
Closing Date: Friday, 16 December 2011
Call for Resumes – Supporting Access to Justice, Fostering Equity and Peace (SAFE) project in Uganda
DAI, an international consulting firm based in the United States, is currently accepting applications from senior- and mid-level candidates for long-term positions to support the anticipated U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded SAFE program in Uganda. The project will engage a range of sectors to help mitigate conflict and promote reconciliation, particularly as it pertains to natural resources and land administration.
Areas of expertise sought include:
* Conflict Mitigation and Resolution
* Land Tenure Issues
* Natural Resource Conflict
* Ethnic Conflict
* Mechanisms for Dispute Resolution
* Youth Engagement
* Gender Issues
* Civil Society Capacity Building
* Civic Outreach and advocacy
* Grants Management
* USAID Finance and Operations Management
* Degree in Political Science, International Relations, Conflict Resolution , or one of the above stated technical fields
* Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience; international experience with USAID or other international funders preferred
* Good communication skills - both written and oral
* Fluency in English required
All positions on the program will be contingent upon DAI being awarded the contract and USAID approving all of the proposed candidates.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 16th, 2011. No phone inquiries will be accepted.
Closing Date: December 16th, 2011
Thursday, 1 December 2011
Job Title:Administrative Officer (Director of Management and Operations Overseas) Agency:Peace Corps Sub Agency:Peace Corps Job Announcem...
Job Title: Health Knowledge, Practices and Coverage Survey Consultant, Juba, South Sudan Closing Date: Thursday, 22 December 2011 The Inter...
Job Title: OVC Specialist, Zambia Location: Zambia - Lusaka Division: International Operations Description Save the Children Summary Th...
Job Title:Regional OPCO Lead Duties and Responsibilities: Driving all the HUB process. Responsible for EUS / ES. Responsible for...
Job Title: Senior Program Management Specialist FROM : HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICE, USAID/ETHIOPIA SUBJECT : JOB/VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT NO. ...